Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Finally!!! My DVD!!!

Well, today was the day...the day I've been waiting for for weeks! I ordered a DVD from camp Zenith and have been waiting for it to come in the mail. It was supposed to come the 2nd week in July, but I just kept waiting... Before I go any further, I must admit that I am the type of busy-body that only makes the time to check my mailbox (on the other side of my apartment complex) once, maybe twice a week. I've made it a point not to check it at night alone, and I usually pass by it in the morning on my way to work (running late or right on the minute!). So, for the last two weeks, I started checking my mailbox EVERY day, sometimes twice a day, waiting for the DVD. And each day I was discusted to only find more bills. :) So this evening when it came, I ran home and put it in the DVD player (forgetting I had a final to study for) and just soaked it all in...again. It was just as good as I remembered it to be. Craziness, fun, laughter, love, passion, and most of all, Christ. God was doing so much in my heart and in the hearts of those kids that week. He was really speaking truth into their lives. I pray that He would continue to water the seeds planted in their hearts that week as he keeps the urgency of sharing the truth with others alive in me.

No comments: