Saturday, November 26, 2005

The traveler comes to Indy

There is a guy, who is currently attempting to travel to all 50 states to meet people, experience America, and grow in his faith. His name is Luke, and although I don't know him very well, I almost feel like I do because I've read his blog a little, and I've read alot about him on his brother Adam's blog. In early November, he was in Indy, and a friend of ours, Angi, called me to let me know he was here. We went out to eat at a great little hole in the wall with the best pizza around, and we had a great time. When we were eating dinner, we were all just trying to get to know each other, and based on the questions I was asking, he informed me that I'm really up on my Copeland family trivia. :) Luke is the bearded one. Here are some pics from the weekend.


Posted by Picasa

And us having a little more fun...


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

Check out his journey through the states at http://www.lukecopeland.blogspot.com.

And then later that evening, my little sister and I went to my friend Kelly's house to have a video game night. I'm a little ole school-I like Super Nintendo. I used to be pretty good, so I was anxious to see if I still had it. :) And I found out...I do! Now we can't stop playing. I stopped by mom and dads the other night around 10:30 or 11:00 pm and started playing with Alice. Got so sucked into it that I didn't leave until 2am!!!! I never have time for stuff like that, so it's nice when I get the time. Here is a pic of me and Alice playing...


Posted by Picasa

And us being the loving sisters we are...


Posted by Picasa

Can you feel the love?

1 comment:

angi said...

if I hadn't had so much fun that night, I'd kill you for posting the pics with me in them!!!
Love yah!