Sunday, August 14, 2005

Church

Well, today was my second week visiting a new church. I've been praying about it for over a year and really have struggled with it. When I began praying about it last year, I really felt that God was asking me to examine my motives and to serve more where I was planted. And so I have, and have been so blessed by it. But the struggle in my heart has deepened, and I finally feel at peace with visiting somewhere else. I don't want to go into any more detail here, but feel free to drop me an e-mail if you want to know more. Please pray for me, that my heart would be in the right place and that God would reveal to me where He wants me. Wherever He wants me, that's where I want to be. The lesson this morning left me so challenged and moved...I love it when God touches my heart that way and stretches my spiritual comfort zone!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Hi Sarah! I just played catch up on your last few posts. I can't tell you how proud I am to hear you talking with such a heart for Christ and for His children that don't know Him yet. You're doing a great job loving on others!

As for church, I am curious what's going on. Let's chat really soon, o.k.? I love you girl!