Sunday, September 04, 2005

Some pics...finally

I finally figured how to post pictures. This is me and my adorable beagle-look-alike Katie (for those of you who don't know, she was a birthday present to me for my 8th birthday, and she is now 17!) She poses so well, doesn't she?




This is her and I again. Please disreguard the bedding-I went through a flower/frog phase a while back...just glad it's over!




This is me and Niki Nowell, the wife of our former youth minister who is now in Colorado. I think this pic is from one of the first years I counseled at camp Zenith in Oklahoma. Miss you guys!




And finally, this is me and our former pulpit minister and his wife, who are now in Tulsa. Miss you guys too!



1 comment:

Niki said...

I love the pictures! And I love the bedding. I love flowers though Benny will have none of that on our bed! lol I miss you too!