Sunday, June 29, 2008

Zenith 2008!!!

Well Zenith 2008 has come and gone. Man time flies when you're having fun! For those of you who aren't familiar, Zenith is a week-long Christian high school camp that's held every June on the campus of Oklahoma Christian University. I've been so privelaged and blessed to share in it and serve as a camp counselor every year but one since 2002. I had a great co-counselor this year who really loves the Lord, and we had an awesome bunch of kids we got to hang out with and share Jesus with all week. You guys rock, and I miss you already!

The week was amazing, and God was at work in alot of hearts like He usually is. I will NEVER grow tired of watching that. He also blessed me with the opportunity to share my testimony with my kids the last night of camp, and I was able to leave them with resources that God can continue to use in their lives and maybe even in the lives of their family and friends. For those of you who wanted more materials, they are on the way! Love you guys!



Group pic...

Goofy group pic...
Tanner, Collier, Kyle, Michael, and Jesse
Becca, Rachel, and Leighann
Kellie, Charlie, and Mikaela

My co-counselor Barret and I

Kara and Katie...LOL

Caitlan, Kara, me, Mikaela, and Katie Me and Elisha


Natalie Reed, Kelly, me, Brandi, and Niki Nowell



More fun pics...I miss you Nowells!


1 comment:

Niki said...

It was such a great week and I'm so glad you were a part of it. I love to see you in action loving on your campers and sharing Jesus with them.
I'm looking forward to chatting with you more about the week! Love you Sarah!